NZT...

                    *↜↝  ƝẒTgeessh ↸* MY ØŋŁY HƏÅRȚ *↣↠-⟴⧫ *by ɲɨɔo TØPĊaŤ😺 -*
                                                                                   💘 
                                                                                         
                                                  💀 ⍗⟰⍗ "LIFE 😣n the👊👃*INSIDE"

 The Judge spoke a few profoundly upsetting words that would leave me little time to finish what I was doing; "Ppsss - The very same thing I did every day: Drink, and meaning no disrespect, or paying any mind to the fact that I would always seem to get so gassed that I'd break the law...? Because. It was going to be the first time in an official PRISON for this sorry-ass 19-year-old drunk.
I looked the Judge directly in the eyes and hoped he would notice my TRUE sorrow for having offended him! "I had better hear from Officer Dunholt that your ass is on the next bus to Bridgewater." I stepped into the onlookers shuffling madness... waiting for that damned bus to hell!

I suppose I've been lucky in my day not to have ended up dead yet. This may or may not be true, but it is what I suppose. I have been fortunate, but have never chased treasure. My greatest treasure is my memories of things I've done, and those I loved who are either; yet among us or have passed on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Singular Sailor

    The Singular Sailor       by  W. R. Schaefer Jr. I am taking this ship out to sea I've forgotten the way to be free Will I find myst...