Attention; Publishers Accepting Unagented Manuscripts...

                                                                               Attention; Publishers Accepting Unagented Manuscripts
                                              Feel free to browse my blogger (info below)
I have a number of finished works and more in the offing that I would like to utilize in comparing what other authors are doing. To give and receive a benefit of your criticism and skillset... https://nicotopcat.blogspot.com  I wish to publish my book...
                Poetry, Prose, Editorials, and Short Stories...                                                                         by W. R. Schaefer Jr.© 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Singular Sailor

    The Singular Sailor       by  W. R. Schaefer Jr. I am taking this ship out to sea I've forgotten the way to be free Will I find myst...